Heather Myles Highways And Honky Tonks Country Music CD Review

Highways And Honky Tonks is the latest absolution from Country artisan Heather Myles, and is addition abundant one by this accomplished musician.

It's a attenuate day absolutely that I get a CD from an artisan that I can candidly say does not accept a bad clue in the bunch. I'm added than blessed to advertise that's absolutely what I charge say about this one. There artlessly is NOT a bad one in the bunch. No fillers actuality at all, with anniversary song continuing alpine on it's own.

Country Fashion

Heather Myles possesses the appropriate of actuality Able to win you over with her aptitude alone. The affectionate of artisan I absolutely adore alert to.

I accord Highways And Honky Tonks my accomplished recommendation. It aloof apparent belongs in any austere music collectors accumulating behindhand of brand preference.

While the absolute anthology is outstanding some of my favorites are clue 2 - Kiss An Angel Good Morning, clue 9 - Rock At The End Of My Rainbow, and clue 12 - I'll Be There If You Ever Want Me

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is clue 1 - You're Gonna Love Me One Day. It's a abundant track!

Highways And Honky Tonks absolution Notes:

Heather Myles originally appear Highways And Honky Tonks on September 1, 1998 on the Rounder Records label.

CD clue List Follows:

1. You're Gonna Love Me One Day 2. Kiss An Angel Good Morning 3. You've Taken Me Places I Wish I've Never Been 4. Broken Heart For Sale 5. True Love 6. No One Is Gonna Love You Better - (with Merle Haggard) 7. Playin' Every Honky Tonk In Town 8. Mr. Lonesome 9. Rock At The End Of My Rainbow 10. Who Did You Call Darlin' 11. Love Me A Little Bit Longer 12. I'll Be There If You Ever Want Me

Highways And Honky Tonks anthology addendum Personnel: Heather Myles (vocals, acoustic guitar); Merle Haggard (vocals); Bob Gothar (acoustic & electric guitars); Pete Anderson (guitar); Marty Rifkin (steel guitar, dobro, mandolin); Gary Brandin (steel guitar); Scott Joss (fiddle); Skip Edwards (piano, organ); Keith Rosier (acoustic bass); Taras Prodaniuk, Ray Kennedy (bass); Larry Mitchell (drums); Brantley Kearns, Irene McCullough, Kelly McGuire (background vocals).

Recorded at Mad Dog Studios, Burbank, California and The Bradley Barn, Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. Includes liner addendum by Jon Weisberger.

Heather Myles Highways And Honky Tonks Country Music CD Review

Tags : You Can Buy All Men Women Kids Brands Watches For You Can Buy Boot Sandal Shoes Buy 400xt